YOUR FOX UMBRELLA IS GUARANTEED AGAINST ANY MANUFACTURING DEFECTS. If the product proves defective due to improper material or workmanship, our authorised service network will, without charge for labour and parts, repair the product in the terms and conditions set as below. Fox Umbrellas reserves the right (at it's sole discretion) to replace or repair the product. This warranty is only provided upon presentation of the original invoice or purchase receipt indicating the date of purchase, product type and retailers name, together with the product. Fox Umbrellas Ltd reserves the right to refuse free-of-charge warranty service if the above documents cannot be presented or the information contained in it is incomplete or illegible.
The Manufacturer's Warranty Does Not Cover:
· Outside cases
· Cost of postage back to Fox Umbrellas Ltd or the Retailer
· Country's outside of the UK
· Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, use in strong winds or normal wear and tear.
· modifications or adjustments to upgrade the product from its normal purpose.
· Repairs if the umbrella was not originally purchased from an authorized Fox Umbrella retailer.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE UMBRELLA HAS BEEN DAMAGED BY ACCIDENT, NEGLIGENCE, UNAUTHORIZED SERVICE, OR OTHER FACTORS NOT DUE TO DEFECTS IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP.
If the problem you are having with your umbrella is not covered by our warranty, you will need to contact your retailer or Fox Umbrellas Ltd for a repair quote.